5 Years Ago in September, Neal came out to Beale AFB to interview for the U-2. While he was here, he went out to Reno to see the Air Races! When we moved here, he always said he wanted to take us out to the races, and this year we finally decided to pack up the kids and go check it out. And we had such a great time! Justin was probably the most excited about it! He even took off his ear protection head phones to hear the "real" sounds of the "not-too-loud" planes. I have to admit there isn't anything quite like seeing planes race that close to the ground around pile-ons. Neal likes to say, its kind of like Star Wars Episode I, when they do the "pod-racing". Very neat to see, and if you have any interest in airplanes, I would highly recommend it. Justin and Millie enjoyed the static displays of all different Military and Private aircraft. And at the end, we sat in the stands and watched some really cool demos, and finished off our day watching the Canadian Snowbirds. They were amazing!






1 comment:
How fun for the kids (and you and Neal)!! I guess Justin has all new airplane scenes he can draw now! Dad told me you even saw one of the planes that dad flew so many years ago! AWESOME!
Post a Comment