Friday, October 15, 2010

Simon's First Field Trip

Simon's preschool had a field trip to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm last week. I love that place but I think Simon is still forming his opinion. He was much more aware of all the fun things we did than last year. We started at the pig races which was not his favorite part, but he was interested in the little baby pigs when they came running out. Then we went on the train ride, which Simon was pretty apprehensive about. He insisted it was a "slow train" and I reassured him it was. By the end, I think he liked it. From there we went straight to the hayride out to the pumpkins. He wasn't too sure about that ride either, but seemed to enjoy it as he got used to it. Simon wasn't interested in the pumkins at all, and he wasn't about to carry his own. Daddy met us for lunch at the end, and then Simon got to play on the slides, which he loved most of all! I did get some great shots of Simon, even though he was pouting a lot of the time.




This is my "mad" face.

(pictures from iPhone :)




No comments: