I got ahead and forgot to blog about this beautiful little day trip we took up to Muir Woods. This was the week of Spring Break, a few days before Easter. It turned out to be a stressful and memorable day, because we had been fighting with Simon to go poop on the potty. He had been "holding it" for days, and I was determined to make sure he didn't go on this trip. Muir Woods was gorgeous. We had never seen Redwood Trees before, and this place was just spectacular. After spending a few hours in the Park, we "hiked" (literally, we parked at least a mile away) back to our car. Then we headed towards the coast and made it out to Pointe Reyes beach. It was beautiful there as well. However, Noah wanted to run straight into the water, and Simon wanted to run as far away from us as possible so he could go have a private moment to work out his "frustrations" in his pants. I followed Simon, while Neal wrestled Noah. Needless to say, I caught Simon in the nick of time, although he was unsuccessful when I took him to sit on the potty. All in all, the view was spectacular and of course we didn't get to enjoy it for long. Road trips are something we enjoy, so it was worth the time we spent together!




















1 comment:
We loved Muir woods too. These are great pics of the kids Kristin! love and miss all of you!
love, MOM
Post a Comment