Saturday, April 21, 2012

Little Rascals

It's not a secret that my children love the outdoors.  And I, of course, cannot resist photo ops, during sunset hours when my kids are happy and playing together!  This post is just a random conglomeration of photos I have taken over the past month or so.

Simon fell off the tire swing, and I just couldn't resist his gorgeous eyes, so I had to snap a picture.  Just love this kid, even though he can be quite over-dramatic most of the time.




I think Justin looks adorable in his cub scout uniform!  And he looks so much like his daddy!

This is Zachary and Christopher, our neighbors who we love!  I thought this was a pretty cool shot!


I titled this one "Joy"! Its a little blurry but pretty easy to imagine the look on Simon's face!!

A rare occasion when these two are smiling in a picture..together.

3 comments:

Kari said...

AMAZING PICTURES!! ahh!! Oh I just LOVE them!! And I miss those sweet kiddos of yours SOOOO much!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all these photos! It really captures the joy of the swing! I can't wait to come and see the kids in June, especially Millie in "Annie"!! I miss all of you so very much! See you soon!
love, Mom

Tyson and Val said...

AWESOME pics Kristin!! You are quite the photographer! And your kids are adorable. Love their eyes!