I took some family pictures of Kari's family while I was visiting them in CA in February.
I didn't get a chance to post these pictures with my CA post, so here they are. Pretty family!
Oh, Kristin.....you did you did such a GREAT job!!! There are so many AWESOME pictures!!! I hope you are practicing to take beach picture this summer....our family is in need of a new family picture:)
4 comments:
Love them all!!! And AWESOME editing too! Great job sis!
Oh, Kristin.....you did you did such a GREAT job!!! There are so many AWESOME pictures!!! I hope you are practicing to take beach picture this summer....our family is in need of a new family picture:)
OK, they are all seriously adorable
Great job Kristin! Love all the photos you took of Kari's family! They are printed and already hanging on my wall! Love, MOMw
Post a Comment