Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Addicted to love and crack

If anyone was wondering, Simon decided to throw potty-training out the window just as soon as Noah showed up, which is probably not a big surprise to anyone. He is not just uninterested, he REFUSES to go. So we are putting it on hold for a few more weeks (or months). As a result, we often forget to replace his regularly drenched pull-up, which causes the "crack" effect that I find disgustingly cute, in a way. And yes, Simon tends to smell like pee most of the time these days.


And here are a few good shots of some family love from the past few weeks! I know I'm a cheeseball, but we try not to take for granted the fact that Daddy is around so often these days!
Noah is about 9 weeks old in these pictures.



6 comments:

Shaun and Kelli said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Love the crack.

..Kris Naven.. said...

That's hilarious! I love the booty crack! :)

Adam and Sariah said...

Great pictures! Yeah, enjoy him while you can. We are definitely in the thick of Adam being gone constantly. We thought he would be around until his big deployment, but not the case. Man, I hate to say it, but those days of being an instructor certainly weren't terrible! Hang in there girl. Hope we get to see each other again someday. Miss ya.

Sarah said...

I have been wondering how the potty Training was going. Oh well, I am sure he will return when he is ready-but in the mean time the pictures are funny!!! Noah is growing up-I think he has his own adorable look!!

Tiffani said...

Love the crack! Hang in there, he will get the hang of it...I hope!

Tyson said...

Crack is always fun. Noah is adorable. I love the Noah/Daddy pic!