I can't believe how quickly time is flying by, and how fast babies grow! Noah is getting big so fast, I am just trying to hold on to every moment. He is still such a sweet baby. He is not fussy, and and just rolls with our schedule, catching his naps throughout the day. Not to mention he is about the cutest thing ever! And gets cuter everyday! I know, I am probably just a little biased.
great pics kristin! you are getting so good at taking those close ups! and yes noah is adorable. as are your other kids! justin's smiles are so cute! love and miss them!!
Oh goodness I want to hug and kiss Noah's fat little cheeks! His eyes are very blue and eye lashes so long for 3 months old! He is just adorable!! Give Justin and Simon a big kiss from MeMa too! Justin looks grown up with his new hair cut! I miss all of them! Hugs to Millie too, so proud of her!
You are right Kristin! He is one of the cutest babies ever! What a sweet family you have! I can't believe how big they are getting, and sooooo fast! Time goes by way to fast!
Well, you're not that biased. Because he is SO SUPER CUTE!! I don't think I've gotten to say congratulations, so I hope you'll take my very belated best wishes for baby #4's joining your family!! I hope everything is going well.
4 comments:
great pics kristin! you are getting so good at taking those close ups! and yes noah is adorable. as are your other kids! justin's smiles are so cute! love and miss them!!
Oh goodness I want to hug and kiss Noah's fat little cheeks! His eyes are very blue and eye lashes so long for 3 months old! He is just adorable!! Give Justin and Simon a big kiss from MeMa too! Justin looks grown up with his new hair cut! I miss all of them! Hugs to Millie too, so proud of her!
You are right Kristin! He is one of the cutest babies ever! What a sweet family you have! I can't believe how big they are getting, and sooooo fast! Time goes by way to fast!
Well, you're not that biased. Because he is SO SUPER CUTE!! I don't think I've gotten to say congratulations, so I hope you'll take my very belated best wishes for baby #4's joining your family!! I hope everything is going well.
Post a Comment