Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Dirty Boys

I just can't get enough of my dirty boys. I just had to post these pictures I took of them in the front yard the other evening. Justin is smiling some pretty big smiles, which I typically don't catch on camera. He thought it was super funny to say "Kendall" instead of "cheese", since Kendall is his new favorite friend at school. He said "Mom...say Kendall...'Kendall'" It was pretty cute. Thank heavens both Simon and Justin are really adjusting to having new little Noah around. They are both doing so much better, and I feel like for now, I (most of the time) have somewhat of a handle on MY four!! For now...





1 comment:

mema said...

Justin you are such a grown up boy! MeMa loves you so much! I am happy that you love your new Kindergarten class! Draw me an Airplane and send it to me!!