Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Best Daughter in the World!!

This post is just for Millie. I am so proud of her and how independent she has become! She is such a hard worker at home and at school. The other day, I surprised her and showed up at her school assembly, where she received an academic award for doing so well on her report card this quarter. Millie is a special girl who is asked to give a lot more and sacrifice more than most kids her age, because she has two brothers with special needs. And we are so thankful at how self motivated she has become. Not only does she take care of her own chores daily and do her homework on her own, without many complaints, but often I find her making her brothers' beds, or laying out clothes for them, bathing them, or getting Simon dressed for the day. I could not have asked for a better daughter! LOVE YOU MILLIE!!

3 comments:

mema said...

Millie...Congratulations! I am so proud of you for EVERYTHING! The academic award, for helping your mom so much, for making Justin and Simon's beds, helping to bathe and dress Simon for your mom!!!
Most important of all for just being a special daughter to your parents and big sister to your 3 little brothers! I love and miss you very much! love, MeMa

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

Hey Kristen, this is Hillary! :) I had no clue u lived in Cali!!! I do too just outside of sacramento! U and ur sister karri we should all get together and go to lunch!!!!! Ur kids are beautiful!!!! Feel free to text or call me anytime!!!!! 801 528 8055 :) can't wait to hear from ya!!!!!!!!!

Ryan said...

Kristin!! Ryan said he talked to Neal and that you guys might try to get a job here??? Is that really true??? Oh my gosh, I am freaking out! Here is my email...we need to chat! addamsfam@sbcglobal.net