I am completely blown away at the lengths this State goes to for kids who promote from eighth grade. It was just like high school graduation, with speeches, diplomas for each student, and a big semi formal dance. Millie mentioned to me that she needed two dresses about a month prior, and I resisted big time. Seriously? Two new dresses for EIGHTH GRADE PROMOTION? You have got to be kidding me! And then I realized that things aren't always going to be how I remember them. Things change. We turned this city upside down to find a couple nice classy dresses, one for each occasion, and actually didn't break the bank for either. Millie looked gorgeous and I am still in shock that she is so grown up. I am too young to have a woman daughter!
Promotion Dance, Thursday Night
Promotion Ceremony : Friday Morning
1 comment:
Millie is gorgeous!! She is is growing up to be just like her mama!!
Post a Comment