Sunday, July 12, 2009

I hear Me

Its a good thing I don't swear, because everyone would get to hear it twice. Simon repeats every thing I say right now, especially when I am upset and reprimanding one of his siblings. And he even says exactly what I say to himself sometimes. I need to record it because its hilarious. He says it with the right intonations and everything. He says "Ohhhh..Simon..." when he spills water or his Cheerios or whatever. Today on our way our home from church, Justin was throwing a fit about something. I said "knock it off Justin.." and then I heard a little voice say "knock it off, Justin...go to time out....that's enough....stop it..." and it just kept going. I had the hardest time not laughing. Simon's a big stinker right now, but he makes me smile at the same time. Just had to post it so I don't forget :)

2 comments:

Shaun and Kelli said...

that is so funny! I can picture Simon doing that. Alexa always tells me, "Mommy, you have to yell at them to go faster, you know what to say Mommy....say, Get-out-of-the-way-DUDE!" I swear I have NO idea where she got it from! So cute!

Sam and Kat said...

haha omg simon cracks me up! im sure he is just gonna get more and more talkative... and kel, that is way funny too!