Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Nights

We were out in the backyard the other evening, when the weather was still unusually mild and beautiful for July in Lincoln. I snapped a few cute shots of my kiddos. And I just have to say, I think I have the cutest kids in the world!






4 comments:

Sam and Kat said...

i love allll of these pics! simon's cute lil grin, justin's great faces and millie's freckles! :) great pics kristin!

Adam and Sariah said...

Yep, you do have cute kids. :) Simon looks like such a cute combination of Justin and Millie. So sweet. It looks like you have been staying busy with Neal gone. I loved the post about Sunday waffles. We started doing that in GA when I was never home on Sunday to cook. Waffles are Adam's specialty...well realy the only thing he cooks. So, we still do it most of the time. It's a good one for the weekend. Hang in there...it looks like everyone is happy and healthy, so you are doing great! Miss ya.

Sarah said...

You kids look good because you have an awesome camera that captures such great pictures of your kids! So jealous-I need an awesome camera like yours. One day...

mema said...

You are all so adorable cute, I can't wait to come back and see you in August!! These are great photos Kristin!
love, MOM