I love this time of year when school starts again and we can get back into a good routine. Justin has been asking about school all summer long. Justin is in kindergarten now, and at a new school this year with new friends and a new teacher. He had been in the same program with the same teachers for almost two years now, so this new much less structured environment will take some adjusting for him. The anticipated day finally arrived and Justin couldn't have been more excited! Too bad his class doesn't start until 10:40am everyday. These pictures I took were just before we left to take Millie to school at 8am. Millie was dragging a little. I think she had a tiny bit of anxiety and vented a bit about not liking the homework part of school . Once we go there and she reconnected with some friends she hadn't seen all summer, and discovered that one of her best friends, Marin, would be sitting right by her in her new class, she was much more enthusiastic about it! Thank heavens! So here are my two big school kids!
WOW-off to school they go! I love Millie's pose in the one picture! Justin looked happy too-I hope he is enjoying his new school and teachers. Does Justin go all day or just half??
So CUTE!! These are great pics! I agree with Sarah! Millie is a natural when it comes to photos! I love the cheek to cheek & the hand on hip :) Justin is so HAPPY! He can hardly contain it! Hugs! love, MOM
oh so cute. I was just thinkin... do you remember when we wore black flat shoes with bows on them just like those? (maybe not near as cute) hahahah Anyway,it brought back tons of horribly memories of early 90's bad fashion. hahah.
So cute, they are growing up so fast. Millie's haircut is absolutely adorable and Justin is cute as ever. It will take some time for him to adjust, tell the teachers to just shut it and be patient with him. Change can be hard on any kid. I hope they have a great school year! Love you guys.
3 comments:
WOW-off to school they go! I love Millie's pose in the one picture! Justin looked happy too-I hope he is enjoying his new school and teachers. Does Justin go all day or just half??
So CUTE!! These are great pics! I agree with Sarah! Millie is a natural when it comes to photos! I love the cheek to cheek & the hand on hip :) Justin is so HAPPY! He can hardly contain it! Hugs! love, MOM
oh so cute. I was just thinkin... do you remember when we wore black flat shoes with bows on them just like those? (maybe not near as cute) hahahah Anyway,it brought back tons of horribly memories of early 90's bad fashion. hahah.
So cute, they are growing up so fast. Millie's haircut is absolutely adorable and Justin is cute as ever. It will take some time for him to adjust, tell the teachers to just shut it and be patient with him. Change can be hard on any kid. I hope they have a great school year! Love you guys.
Post a Comment