Sunday, August 2, 2009

Saturdays

Empty therapy-free Saturdays are precious to me, because of our extremely crazy "glued to the house" schedule of therapists in and out for the boys literally from 8:30am until dinner time, five days a week. The other day, we decided to go to the Fountains (a really nice posh outdoor shopping center) for the morning with Kari and her three kids and our friend April and her three kids. Sounds a little nuts. It was actually really fun! There is a tiny water playing area and a very tiny playground, and an even tinier cute little train that rides around a fun water fountain in the middle of the center. The kids seemed to have a great time! The little tiny train was a big hit for all the kids. And we ended the morning with yummy Gelato! I think I need to take advantage of Free Saturdays more often.

5 comments:

the browns said...

What cute kids you have... I have to say looking at Justin is like looking at a very young President Hinson! Ha ha! Glad you guys had a good time.

..Kris Naven.. said...

Such cute pictures! Isn't the Fountains so cool?! I've only been there once, but it was really neat! I'm glad you had a wonderful Saturday afternoon! :)

Sarah said...

What a fun Saturday!I am so proud that you are an adventourous mom and took the three kids out-it helps to have friends along!! And I love GELATO!! Chocolate is my favorite.

Sheila said...

Sounds great and like a lot of fun!! I love days like this. Mmmm, gelato...that sounds so good!! HEY, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I was thinking about you!! Hope you guys had a fun girl's day/night whatever it was!!

Adam and Sariah said...

What a fun time! I know that outings like that can get tiring, so good for you for doing it and getting out of your house. You are such a good mom. And I am glad to see a floating baby on your blog now! How exciting. Hope all of your plans for Neal's arrival go well. Thinking of you.