We arrived at our cute little (internet special) three-bedroom cabin in South Tahoe some time in the afternoon of August 10th. From there, we headed straight to Pope Beach, and then back to the cabin for some fun in the hot-tub (for the kids of course ;) and popcorn and a movie. Millie and Justin snuggled up together in their bed upstairs, and slept like little angels. Simon had his own room, which was awesome! The next morning we hiked to Fallen Leaf Lake, took the kids to Pope Beach again, and headed back to our cabin for naps. We drove up to North Shore for dinner that evening. Emerald Lake was breath-taking as usual. And then back to our cabin for more hot-tubbing and shut-eye. Our last morning in beautiful Tahoe, we decided to take a more adventurous hike up to Cascade Falls. It was gorgeous! The kids did great, Simon got a little tired on the way back and Neal helped him out a bit. It took about two hours round trip. We spent our last few hours back at Pope Beach and then packed up and headed back to Lincoln. The weather was unbelievable the whole time, and we all had a fantastic time and made some wonderful memories!
Pope Beach




Streaking at Cascade Falls (Justin doesn't like his clothing to get wet, so he decided to take it all off. We managed to convince him to put his shorts back on at least).













9 comments:
Tahoe looked so fun! I am so glad you guys got to get away! Great pictures!
Millie's temple pictures are so beautiful! She looked gorgeous! It was such a great baptism and I was so happy to be there! We love that girl and the Hinson family tons!! :)
GREAT Pics! I love the last family picture and the one of Justin streaking! Classic! I love Tahoe! It's so nice to have it as a little getaway whenever we can fit it in!
I agree with Kari and April..these are some great pictures of your adorable family. Looks like a fun time and a much needed little getaway.
What a fun little trip! I am glad you got some getaway time together! It is definately deserved! Love and miss you guys!
Ha ha! Justin streaking is too funny! Save that picture for some future opportunity to embarass him!
I'm totally jealous--I love Lake Tahoe. My grandparents used to have a house on Kings Beach and we spent many summers there while growing up in California. Good times!
Thanks for posting these cute pictures from Tahoe. I love all the serious pictures...Justin sitting on the stump, walking on the stones. Also, Millie & Mommy (b/w) is so sweet. We miss you. love, MOM
cute cute pics!! justin cracks me up! looks like yall had a blast!
Your family takes such great pictures! Who's behind the camera?
Also, congratulations on your pregnancy! Wow, four!!
You kids are adorable! I love the pic of Justin running through the woods "all-natural!" Thanks for sharing these. We love you guys!
Post a Comment