The afternoon of Millie's baptism day, we all decided to head to Granite Beach and Folsom Lake. It turned out to be a really "great idea"! The lake was low, but beautiful. The weather was wonderful. And the kids loved every second of the sticky sand. Justin fell in love with Linda and Jerry's (Mark's parents) kayak! He spent all 3 hours hitching rides with every single person that took their turn. He is dying to have one of his very own and so is his dad! One of these days, dad promises. Fun family memories.
Ok, so Justin finally got mema in the kayak!(with grandpa rowing, thank goodness). Justin loved to rock the kayak and "go faster"!What a blast! We had a fun time with all our grandkids that day. Your photos are really good. love you, MOM
Wow, the three of you look more like sisters than EVER in that picture....where was I that day?!! Oh yeah....stuck in steamy hot Houston all by myself. That's right! Looks like fun! Kali's hair looks adorable that short. I'm thinking there might be a big giant kayak under the Christmas tree this year from Santa????? Hahah, Justin was having so much fun!
Super cute sistas pic. I totally agree with Kelli at how much you all look alike!! Who'd know that two of you have THREE KIDS and one of you is half-way to her FOURTH!! You girls are so beautiful! I love the Brown family!!
6 comments:
Ok, so Justin finally got mema in the kayak!(with grandpa rowing, thank goodness). Justin loved to rock the kayak and "go faster"!What a blast!
We had a fun time with all our grandkids that day. Your photos are really good.
love you, MOM
looove the photos! that one of madelyn in the floaty is hilarious.
Wow, the three of you look more like sisters than EVER in that picture....where was I that day?!! Oh yeah....stuck in steamy hot Houston all by myself. That's right! Looks like fun! Kali's hair looks adorable that short. I'm thinking there might be a big giant kayak under the Christmas tree this year from Santa????? Hahah, Justin was having so much fun!
Haha, oh yeah. And I like the one of Simon "petting" Madelyn like she's a puppy, haha. So funny.
Super cute sistas pic. I totally agree with Kelli at how much you all look alike!! Who'd know that two of you have THREE KIDS and one of you is half-way to her FOURTH!! You girls are so beautiful! I love the Brown family!!
What a great time! We miss you guys and wish we could be out there with you all. That is a nice lake to just go and hang out. We love you all!
Post a Comment