Monday, January 3, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

Lets just face it, family pictures are always so stressful! My kids feed off my stress and it never works out. So we decided to throw a little amateur photo shoot together of our own, on a Sunday afternoon in November. I borrowed my neighbors tripod, got the kids cleaned up and in semi coordinated outfits, and we headed to a park in Rocklin that I knew had good lighting and coloring for pictures (from previous photo days in years past we had attempted). And my kids were calm and happy and actually looked decent for the camera! Instead of screaming and squirming, they said cheese and looked into the camera. The stars were aligned or SOMETHING, not sure what happened, but I actually think I got some pretty good shots. For historical purposes, I decided to blog about it! When I look at these pictures, I remember how in love with my family I am! Now I want some new lenses and a couple photography classes!













(Partners in crime)

(Don't you dare mess with my brother, or else!)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I was wondering who took the pictures on the Christmas card this year...because I thought they were really good!! I had no idea that you did the family picuture and the other cute pictures of your kids. You are really getting VERY good at your new hobby. Keep it up!!