Tuesday, January 18, 2011

National Hinson Christmas Vacation 2010 - Part 5 More Brown Family Reunion

Ellen to Clark: "You set standards that no family activity can live up to."
Monday, December 27th, we all went up to Sam's (Kathryn's husband) family's "High Caliber Ranch", just outside Huntsville. It was a gorgeous place and the perfect location for us to hang out as a family. And so wonderful of the Robinsons to open up their place for us. We are very grateful! We started the day off with a Brown Family Photograph, which of course was quite hilarious. I am pretty sure we didn't get a single picture with less than 2-3 people (adults and children---hahaha) doing something ridiculous. My little family was probably the worst in this round of group photos! Big Surprise!

After the crazy pictures, we all split up and went in 20 different directions since there were a bazillion thing to do! I can't even remember the order things happened but I know there was lots of fishing, four-wheeling, and horse back riding involved! Lunch and dinner were provided by my parents, and all the food was wonderful! We didn't really have to worry about anything, except bundling up because it was pretty chilly! My kids had a blast and there was plenty of space at the house to put Noah down for a nap. We really had a wonderful day, and it was so fun to hang with my brothers and sisters and parents. I wished I could have spent more one on one time with each of them. And I also wished we would have gotten a sibling picture together. Maybe next time! Thanks everyone for the wonderful memories and for coming together. It could not have been the same if anyone had been missing! It was so worth it for us!

The Brown Family Reunion festivities continued on for the rest of the week, but unfortunately we had to begin our journey back to California the next morning, Tuesday, December 28th. Big bummer, but we had to get Dad back to Lincoln, for an early flight out on December 31st.

Thanks everyone for making this one of the most memorable Christmas Vacations EVER!
































4 comments:

mema said...

Great photos! I enjoyed all of them! Justin looked so happy and unafraid to be near that beautiful horse. Amazing! I hope all of the
kids had a great time, in spite of the chilly day!
The day was full of fun memories :)
Love and Hugs,
MOM

Shaun and Kelli said...

Simon pushing Noah in the stroller is still by far my forever favorite. Hahaha. The horse pictures with Justin are precious. You should definitely make a picture collage and frame them somewhere in your house! I also love the shot of Alexa and Shaun. One of my 'also' favorites! Love you!

Brett Willis family said...

It looks like y'all had an amazing Christmas vacation! Thanks for sharing those really fun pictures of your family. It makes me anxious to go back to Houston!

Janelle said...

Wow, what a big, beautiful group!