"I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!"
(Sorry had to switch to a different movie for this post)
Christmas Eve: We spent the day baking at Nana and Papas, getting ready for the rest of the family to arrive. Our first event was a Hinson Family picture, which turned out to be quick, but of course not so easy. My good deal of the day was that I got to open my Christmas present early, which was a super nice tripod from Neal's parents (and I LOVE it!!). I used it for the family picture, and I can't wait to use it again! Giant group pictures are never a piece of cake, but hopefully we got at least one decent enough shot to remember the day when we were all together.
Christmas Eve dinner was delicious! The kids had such a good time together and were so excited for Santa to come. We watched our favorite movies and had a dance party (most of us just watched the kids show us their awesome dance moves!).
Christmas Day was nice and relaxing. We did absolutely nothing but lounge around, and of course EAT tons more yummy food! And I think most of us spent at least half the day in our PJs! We all had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed the wonderful time we were able to spend with family!!











Its a good thing Santa kept it simple for Noah, because he really didn't seem to care about any of it!



No comments:
Post a Comment