Along with memories of some much needed alone time with my husband, I did bring home a new super cool sporty chunky white SWATCH watch, which I LOVE! Thanks babe! You are the BOMB! I love you tons!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Super Random Getaway to Vegas!
Neal had an airshow convention in Vegas the first weekend in December, and since he's pretty much a Vegas-phobe, he insisted that I join him for the weekend. How could I resist some R&R with the hubby, alone...in Vegas!! Well Vegas is not all its cracked up to be for those NOT into the party/naked everything/smoke everywhere/gambling...etc...okay pretty much just raunchy atmosphere. But Neal and I did manage to have a good time just enjoying each other walking through the malls in the back of the casinos, and more malls and more shopping since there is nothing else to do there without a rental car, when you are stuck on the strip. And we saw a really cool Cirque du Soleil show called "Ka". It was actually quite entertaining!
Along with memories of some much needed alone time with my husband, I did bring home a new super cool sporty chunky white SWATCH watch, which I LOVE! Thanks babe! You are the BOMB! I love you tons!


Along with memories of some much needed alone time with my husband, I did bring home a new super cool sporty chunky white SWATCH watch, which I LOVE! Thanks babe! You are the BOMB! I love you tons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment