Clark: "Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?"
Lots of people, lots of kids, and lots of love!! On Monday night, December 20th, Neal's mom planned a really great Family Home Evening for some of Neal's family and extended family. We ate hotdogs and hamburgers, the kids did an impromptu Nativity Program, and then we all went on a really great hayride and caroled in the neighborhood. This was a highlight for my kids, they absolutely loved the hay ride! Afterward, we came back to Neal's parents house and roasted marshmallows, ate s'mores, and taught everyone how to make dough-boys! The evening really helped me start feeling the Spirit of Christmas. And it was so great to see some of Neal's extended family we haven't seen in years. (No...we didn't feel the need to drive anyone out to the middle of nowhere :) Oh and Neal's youngest brother, Ryan, got engaged!! Congratulations Ryan and Tanya!
Tuesday morning, Neal took Justin up to visit his old boss, Colonel Stout, who now works at Millionaire up at Hobby Airport in Houston. Justin got to go out and sit in some of the planes on the tarmac. Tuesday evening, Neal and I met up for dinner with Jennifer, Scott, and their adorable little son Wyatt, at my favorite place, Pappasitos! It was so great to catch up with them, and Wyatt loved Neal so much he actually cried when Jenn practically had to pry him off of Neal. It was so cute!
Wednesday, I did some shopping and Neal took Millie, Justin, Madison, Bailey, and Austin to the Texas City Dike, to do some fishing. Neal used to fish out here back in the day. I went out there with him a few times I think (super late nights with Roxanne if I can remember right!) The cousins all had a really great time together!












Neal and Col Stout
1 comment:
THe HInson's sure know who to party it up!! Looks like you had a great time. Justin was practicing his fishing skills so he would impress all of the cousins on the Brown side-Impress he did!!
Post a Comment