Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Bishops Pumpkin Farm

October 3rd and 15th 2014

I am binge posting so I am finding myself out of order in some instances.  Noah's preschool went to Bishops Pumpkin Farm at the beginning of October, and then our family (and the Stacy's of course) took a trip up in mid-October.  One of the billions of things I love and missed dearly about living in Lincoln CA, and I am so glad we are back and could visit again!  Of course a huge reason I love Bishops is for some reason pumpkin farms produce FABULOUS pictures!  Maybe its the amazing orange and gold fall colors that I love!  My favorite thing about both of these visits is the fact that Noah had very interesting selections of pumpkins.  He sought out the green one at his preschool visit, and was determined to find a white one when we went as a family!  I love his strong opinion to be his own self!  Hopefully I will keep steering that strong personality in the right direction!






"Mom enough with the pictures!"


























2 comments:

kat said...

I can't get over these pictures!!!!! I looooove all the pumpkin pics. OH my gosh. Lucy's cheeeks! And her squishiness!! and Lilly's smile is just so stinking cute. And justin look soo grown up and handsome! Love love love!

Unknown said...

I agree with Kathryn...All these photos are so colorful, fun and the kids are adorable! I love them all! Everyone is growing up so fast... Hugs from TX!