Kari and I worked out a little trade...I took her family pictures and she endured mine! Her family was perfect! Everyone smiled...happy family! Easy peasy! So many to choose from! My family was a different story...which is not unusual but still such a bummer! Lucy in all her sweetness, was not as cooperative, and frankly not in the mood for pictures. Which added an element of stress....soooo of course I made them all redo pictures a week later, which no one was happy about and I can't say it went that much better. But my kids behaved better for the most part. The sun and lighting did not work out in my benefit (in my opinion). Not my favorite photo shoot. There's always next year....(as I say every year). Thanks Kari for your patience!!
(See here for Kari's pictures...no guarantees they are posted yet.)
Ok I could have tolerated Noah's face...but c'mon really?
Hindsight is 20/20 right? I think I could tolerate this one as well ;)
My personal favorite of the day!










No comments:
Post a Comment