Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Napa Ragnar 2014 - SUPERMOMS

September 19th-20th
I was lucky enough to part of one of the coolest toughest Ragnar teams ever!  And we had such a blast!  I am not going to post a lot about this, because we have a whole book from the event.  I will say that it was a memorable weekend of craziness and I really had an amazing experience!  Neal came out to crew, drive and run with the team, and it was nice to have him there!  San Francisco to Calistoga in 29 hours and 49 minutes.  Our Supermoms team took first place in our division, and we were also the top finishing women's team overall!  The best part about this experience was I got to do it with my sister, Kari!  Can't wait to do it again!  Love all these ladies!

I am attaching some pics from our superfamily super photo session.  My kids thought I was a weirdo, and I am so glad I captured it on camera!  And we may or may not have picked up the kids in the carpool line in the SUPERVAN on Thursday before Ragnar.   Yeah it was super cool!



























I have the best daughter ever!  She surprised me with this sign when I came home!


1 comment:

kat said...

hahaha!! I LOVE the pics of you holding Lucy in the supermom photos. So awesome!! And I'm pretty sure that pic of you and Neal running together needs to be framed. ;) Awesome sisters!!!