Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Conference Sunday Temple Picnic

October 5, 2014
We have a tradition we started a couple years ago of having a little temple picnic in between Sunday General Conference sessions. Thankfully we are back in Sunny CA, and pretty close to a temple, so we can start it again!  Its the perfect time to go, and I think it's so great for my family to be together on the grounds of the Temple.  My children fight a lot and my family dynamic makes many activities a challenge.  It's especially a challenge to wear a smile and stay positive through the contention that our big dynamic family often brings.  When I think of the times we have spent as a family having a picnic at the temple, I smile.  I have happy memories and I hope my kids will as well!  And...I have a little obsession with taking lots of pictures while we are there as well. My kids get a little bugged, but they are smiling in most of them!







Mostly Smiles.  Noah's frown does make me smile!












No comments: