Pretty good/disgusting loot this year!
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Halloween 2014
Somehow my kids uncoordinated costumes were color coordinated. I never over-think Halloween, and this year we really scored on the hand-me-down costumes. Simon's was the only one I bought, and I found it at Costco! Millie came up with hers on her own and she and her friend made them. I rant about how Halloween is my least favorite holiday, probably every year. I will spare you this time. Fortunately it was on a Friday this year, so we didn't have the stress of coming down from the sugar high to go to bed early. My kids had a blast trick-or-treating in our neighborhood this year. We have so many good friends as neighbors that I have to admit that fun was had by more than just the kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment